The Expello Air Products Electronic Drain Valve expels contaminants every five minutes with a powerful one-second blast of air.
The Expello Air Products Pneumatic Drain Valve purges contaminants with a blast of air whenever the compressor cycles.
Expello Air Products Drain Valves get rid of moisture, dirt, oil and rust; eliminating winter freeze-up!
* * * All components of the Expello Drain Valves are covered by a three-year unlimited mileage warranty * * *
Electronic DRAIN VALVE
The Expello Air Products Automatic Drain Valve eliminates moisture in compressed air systems. The valve replaces the manual drain petcock on any air tank within a vehicle’s compressed air system, whether the tank is on a vehicle or trailer. The Expello valve purges water, dirt and oil from the air system in a quick, 1-second burst, every 5 minutes of vehicle on time. That means clean, dry air and an end to frozen air brakes. The 15 watt thermostatically controlled heater ensures year round air system protection.
- Cleaner, Drier Air
- Eliminate frozen air brakes
- Increase Uptime
- Air Brake System Component Protection
- Easy Installation
- Straight Through Design (Valve Does Not Collect Moisture and Debris)
- Mounts Horizontally or Vertically
Pneumatic DRAIN VALVE
The Expello Air Products Pneumatic Drain Valve provides long lasting, durable air system protection. This drain valve expels build-up of harmful contaminants in air tanks on trucks, trailers, buses, RV’s and other equipment with compressed air systems. No system eliminates all the moisture from the wet tank all the time. This drain valve expels contaminants from your air tanks with a powerful blast of air whenever your compressor reaches cut out and at compressor cut in. The 50 watt heater with built in thermostat provides year round protection even in the coldest conditions.
• Purges every time the compressor cycles (requires actuation line)
• Compact design fits air tanks on all trucks and buses
• Replaces manual drain petcocks (never pull another chain to drain the tank)
• Automatically purges moisture and contaminants
• Prevents freeze-ups with a 50-Watt heater (optional)
• Prevents brake drum damage
• Prevents cylinder corrosion
• Prevents sticking valves and loss of lubrication
• Reduces noise and vibration due to contaminated air systems
• Full Three-Year Warranty
The Shop DRAIN VALVE
The Expello Air Products Shop Valve automatically removes moisture from shop air compressors. The valve replaces the manual drain petcock on the compressor’s storage tank. This valve is actuated by running a line from the valve to the compressor’s governor. Each time the compressor reaches cut in and cut out the valve will purge the moisture from the tank.
- Automatically Drains Moisture From Compressed Air System
- Actuation Line and Connectors Included
- Provides Clean, Dry Air For The Shop’s Air System
Expello AIR DRYER
Preventing freeze-ups, clogging and corrosion The Expello Air Products Air Dryer system helps prevent brake line freeze-ups, clogging, deterioration and corrosion in an air brake system. It removes oil, carbon, dirt, sludge, and gets the water out! These air dryers are both a filtering and coalescing system. They remove 100% of solids larger than 1 micron in size and 99.9% of all compressor “blow by” oil. Moisture is also removed by the filter/coalescer. These units provide clean dry air 100% of the time. The Expello Air Dryer’s efficient space age design of unique vacuum formed glass fibers yields the highest C.F.M. flow rate. After-cooler and desiccant dryers would have to increase their unit size and capacity to reach this level of flow. The Stark Air Dryer fits both the governor and unloader models. The basic model fits both governor and unloader controlled air systems making it the most versatile air protection device on the market.
It can be used on virtually any mobile application including off highway construction and mining equipment. The Expello Drain Valve located on the bottom of the unit purges any remaining moisture from the system. You have the option of selecting these air dryers fitted with either the pneumatic or electronic valve as described in our drain valve section above.
• Vacuum Formed Micro-glass Fiber Filter Technology
• Highest C.F.M. Flow Rate – 36 C.F.M
• Most Efficient Oil and Solids Filtration
• Small Overall Size – 6 by 12 inch unit
• Low Cost Maintenance – replace filter without removing unit
• “Whistle Stop” element change indicator
• Best Overall Efficiency
• Full One-Year Warranty